To provide opportunities for innovative student learning, foster teacher creativity, and recognize exceptional educators in Missoula County Public Schools.
The MEF is committed to enhancing student success by recognizing our outstanding educators, supporting creative learning programs and providing scholarships for students through our partnerships.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in high quality, inspiring educational opportunities for all students.
- We value the vital work of the past, present and future teachers in our students’ lives.
- We believe that learning sustains and enriches life.
- We believe that children should be nurtured and challenged to reach their full potential.
- We believe an investment in education pays the highest dividends.
- We promote teachers to be creative in the classroom with our classroom grant program.
- We recognize our educators for outstanding performance through the MEF Educator of the Year awards.
- We develop leaders through our student board.
- We provide scholarships for students through our partnerships.