- P.O. Box 1775 Missoula, MT 59806
We are excited to launch Phase 2 of the #406vaxxedandproud incentive campaign. This campaign encourages all 5-15 year olds to get vaccinated!
In partnership with Missoula County Public Schools, and the Missoula City County Health Department, we want to encourage all 5-15 year olds in Missoula County to get vaccinated against COVID-19. 5-15 year olds who live in Missoula County, are currently enrolled in a participating school, can enter once they have completed their first dose. They are eligible for prizes once they are fully vaccinated.
There are hundreds of prizes available, worth $5-$500, including chromebooks. We will also have a range of gift cards from local businesses as well for our #406vaxxedandproud prize winners.
This incentive campaign a part of the county’s Come Together effort and it is designed to:
#406vaxxedandproud Eligibility Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Parent consent is required to receive the vaccine and to enter the drawing.
1. Eligibility: Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to those who are: (1) eligible to receive a dose of an available COVID-19 vaccine; (2) are currently enrolled in a participating public or private school located within Missoula County, Montana; (3) have received at least one (1) COVID-19 vaccination shot; (4) have provided proof to their school of attendance of receipt of at least one (1) COVID-19 vaccination shot; and (5) have consented to (or if a minor, a parent/legal guardian has consented to) the disclosure of vaccination status to the sponsor, the Missoula Education Foundation (MEF). The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You (or if a minor, your parent/legal guardian) agree to provide proof of full vaccination status by the deadline to the MEF in the event you are selected as a winner in the drawing. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MEF as final and binding.
3. Drawing Period: Entries will be accepted from participating school districts starting on or about Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The last day to enter will be March 31, 2022.
4. How to Enter: Participants may enter the drawing by –
1. Submitting a consent form to their school of attendance permitting the school/superintendent to disclose the participant’s name contact information upon confirmation to the school/superintendent of receipt of at least one (1) COVID-19 vaccination as indicated on a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
2. Mailing the consent form to the Missoula Education Foundation directly. The mailing address of the MEF is PO Box 1775 Missoula, MT 59806.
The Consent Form must be printed and signed.
Access to the form can be found in this document:
Participants must meet all eligibility requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MEF. Your name will only be entered once in the drawing. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MEF.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one of hundreds of prizes, which could include:
And much more…
This list is subject to change prior to April 1, 2022. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MEF. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at MEF’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
MEF agrees to contact the winners (and parents/legal guardians if any are minors) to seek permission before using the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES HAVE BEEN MADE BY MEF, OR ANYONE ON MEF’S BEHALF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MISSOULA COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT. PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Drawing will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of MEF. Winners will be notified via phone and email with within five (5) days following the winner selection. MEF shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected. If the selected winner has not been fully vaccinated by April 30, 2022, prize may be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT MEF’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAWING AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms: MEF reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Drawing. In such case, MEF may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MEF. MEF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
MEF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Drawing, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Drawing rules.
Any attempt by an participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, MEF reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless MEF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners (including without limitation to Missoula County Public School District, Frenchtown School District, and any other participating public or private schools), representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such participant’s participation in the Drawing and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This Drawing is governed by the laws of the State of Montana. As a condition of participating in this Drawing, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Missoula County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
With the permission of the student or the parent/legal guardian, MEF will collect the student’s name, parent/guardian’s name, phone number, address, email address, and status as an individual who has received at least one (1) COVID-19 vaccination shot.
The information is provided by the student’s school of attendance only with the permission of the student or parent/legal guardian (if the student is a minor).
The information provided shall be stored in a locked cabinet or password-protected electronic file accessible only to employees of MEF. MEF agrees to use reasonable methods to ensure the protection of information provided in connection with the Drawing. However, no security system is perfect; MEF cannot guarantee that data, including personal information, is absolutely safe from intrusion or other unauthorized access by others.
How information is used:
The information collected as described above shall be used solely for the purpose of the Drawing and distribution of prizes and as required by law. Individual information shall not be disclosed to any third-party individual or entity except with the express consent of the student or parent/legal guardian or as may be required by law. MEF reserves the right to request to view the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card of any individual who is selected as a winner but shall not take or store any images of such card.
MEF acknowledges that vaccination status is private health information.
Retention and Disposal
MEF stores personal information as needed to accomplish the purposes identified in this Statement and to meet legal requirements, including record retention and resolving disputes. Retention of private, personal information is governed by applicable law.
When personal information is no longer needed, or in any event, after legal authority to retain it has expired, personal information will be destroyed, in accordance with state law and MEF procedures.
MEF shall comply with Montana law in addressing any unauthorized breaches of its computer data security system, including but not limited to complying with all disclosure and investigation requirements. See MCA § 30-14-1704.